(Belgium – Germany – Swizerland – France)
Day 1: London – Calais – Brussels
This morning cross the English Channel by ferry or Eurotunnel. Visit the capital city of
Belgium, Brussels. On arrival start with a photo stop at the most iconic structure of
Brussels, The Atomium followed by the famous Mannekin Pis Statue and the Grand Place.
Note: on occasions there can be severe delays crossing the English Channel and therefore a city tour of Brussels will be replaced by city tour of Zurich on day two.
Day 2: Black Forest – Rhine Falls – Lucerne
Drive to the Black Forest region in South Germany; home to the well-known Black Forest gateau and the world famous cuckoo clocks. Enjoy a demonstration on how the cuckoo clocks are made and have an opportunity to purchase one, along with other souvenirs. Later, travel to Switzerland and walk around the largest plain waterfalls in Europe, the Rhine Falls. Later, drive to Lucerne; here view the Lion Monument and one of the oldest wooden bridges in the world, the Chapel Bridge.
Day 3: Mt.Titlis – Interlaken – Geneva
Ascend 10.000ft to the summit of Mt. Titlis. Take the world’s first revolving cable car, the Titlis Rotair. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of surrounding Swiss landscapes, At Mt. Titlis have free time to play in the snow, visit the ice caves or take a professional photo in traditional Swiss costumes. After, continue to Interlaken; where you can enjoy a walk on the main street and admire breathtaking scenery. Later depart for Geneva, to see the United Nations building, Flower clock and the Jet d’Eau (operation permitting).
Day 4: Geneva – Paris
Depart early for Paris (approximate drive time will be six hours). On arrival enjoy a cruise along the River Seine. The cruise is perfectly designed to discover and admire the rich architecture such as the Eiffel Tower, Musée d’Orsay and more. Later, have a short
orientation tour to admire the amazing architecture of Paris.
Day 5: Paris – Calais – London
Today embark on a journey to the top floor of the Eiffel Tower – the most famous monument in France. From this vantage point, enjoy breathtaking views of this amazing city. In the early afternoon, drive back to Calais for the channel crossing, then bid farewell to the group before arriving at the drop off point.
Note: On occasions, due to large events, traffic, logistics and availability of reservations, it may be necessary to change the above itinerary. However all aspects of the itinerary will be covered. In the event of Eiffel Tower restricting access / closure the tickets price difference for the restricted floor will be reimbursed.
• Return transportation by deluxe AC coach from your selected pick up point
• Return channel crossing via Eurotunnel or Ferry
• 4 Nights accommodation in a 3/4* hotel with breakfast
• 4 Indian dinners & 4 Indian vegetarian lunches
• Entrances and sightseeing as mentioned in Tour Highlights
• All tips and service charges
• Dedicated Travel Consultant
• Atomium Structure photo stop
• Walking Tour of Brussels view the Grand Place & Mannekin Pis Statue
• Black Forest drive through the scenic region
• Cuckoo Clock demonstration & shop
• Mt Titlis with entrance
• Rhine Falls The largest plain waterfalls in Europe
• Geneva City Tour view Flower Clock, UN Building, Jet d’Eau and more
• Lucerne City Tour view the Lion Monument & Chapel Bridge
• Interlaken Free time to explore
• Eiffel Tower (Top floor) with entrance
• River Seine Boat Cruise with entrance
• Paris Orientation Tour
For Details, Booking & Best Price Submit Your Query ! We offer very competent rates !
Our customers have given us Five Star Ratings on our Tour Packages. Read our reviews to know what our customer talk about us.