Day 1: London – Glasgow
Depart for Glasgow (approximate driving time is seven hours). Enroute stop for lunch at
Gretna Green, the UK’s most famous place to get married and home of the world famous Iron Forgeries. On arrival into Glasgow, enjoy the sights, which will include Glasgow Cathedral, Georges Square, University of Glasgow and the City Chambers.
Day 2: Glasgow – Fort William – Glasgow
Drive to Loch Lomond where you can enjoy an optional boat cruise; here appreciate the
picturesque views of the highlands, whilst indulging in a warm cup of tea or coffee. Begin your scenic drive to Fort William, to visit the Nevis Range. On arrival enjoy the ascent to the summit by cable car whilst admiring the breathtaking scenery of the surrounding mountains (cable car to Nevis Range is weather permitting). You will also have a photo stop at Commando Memorial & Neptune’s Staircase which is the longest staircase lock in Britain.
Day 3: Glasgow – Edinburgh – Glasgow
Today drive to Edinburgh, en route visit a local whisky distillery for a short tour (children under eight are not permitted inside the distillery). Arrive into Edinburgh and visit the famous Edinburgh Castle with its fine state apartments and ancient Scottish crown jewels. Descend the hill and cross the Royal Mile to see St Giles’ Cathedral and its crown shaped spire. Continuing the journey, we view the Forth Road Bridge to enjoy a spectacular view of the Forth Rail Bridge. Later stop for a photo stop at Falkirk Wheel which is a rotating boat lift in Scotland, connecting the Forth and Clyde Canal with the Union Canal. The world’s first & only rotating boat lift that was opened by her Majesty, The Queen in 2002.
Day 4: Lake District – London
Depart for Lake District famous for its lakes, forests and mountains. Continue your journey through the Lake District to enjoy a beautiful scenic cruise on the largest body of water in the Lake District area, Lake Windermere. Followed by a Heritage Steam Train ride from Lakeside to Haverthwaite. Later, depart for London and bid farewell to the group.
• Return transportation by deluxe AC coach from your selected pick up point
• 3 nights accommodation in a 3/4* hotel with breakfast
• 3 Indian dinners
• Entrances and sightseeing as mentioned in Tour Highlights
• All tips and service charges
• Dedicated Travel Consultant
• Nevis Range with entrance
• Glasgow City Tour covering Glasgow Cathedral, Main Square and University of Glasgow
• Edinburgh City Tour covering the Royal Mile and entrance to Edinburgh Castle
• View the famous Neptune staircase & Commando Memorial
• Whisky Distillery – Learn the art of making whisky
• View the Forth Road Bridge
• Photo Stop at Falkirk Wheel
• Lake District Lake Windermere Cruise
• Lakeside & Haverthwaite Steam Train
For Details, Booking & Best Price Submit Your Query ! We offer very competent rates !
Our customers have given us Five Star Ratings on our Tour Packages. Read our reviews to know what our customer talk about us.