Mysore Coorg Tour Packages. Tour starts and ends at Bangalore / Mysore. For any other destinations like Chennai / Cochin / Hyderabad, please contact us for customization. 2 Nights and 3 Days Tour Packages. Ideal Weekend Packages.
On arrival at Bangalore International Airport or Bangalore city Railway Station/ Residence and proceed to Mysore and check into the hotel and full day free for sightseeing at Mysore. Visit the sprawling Maharaja’s Palace with its wonderful treasures and ivory inlaid doors. Then proceed to visit St. Philomena’s Church, an attractive Cathedral reminiscent of Medieval Architecture with stained glass Windows and lofty Towers. Mysore Zoo, one of the oldest zoos in the country which houses many rare species. Then you will be taken to the Chamundi Hills, an abode of Goddess Chamundeshwari. There you can see huge Nandi Bull statue. Evening, you can explore Brindavan Gardens situated at a base of Krishnaraja Sagar Dam (KRS). The world famous Terrace Gardens with Musical Fountains which gets transformed into a heaven by night with swirling waters, colorful lights and melodious music. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the Hotel.
After breakfast check out and proceed to Coorg and check into the hotel and go for one full day sightseeing in Coorg. Overnight stay.
v Abbi falls
v Raja seat
v Nagarhole National Park
v Tibetan Monastery
v Dubare Elephant camp
v Talacauvery and
After breakfast check out and proceed to Bangalore. our cab will drop at the airport or railway station.
– Accommodation is arranged on double sharing basis +01 extra mattress
– Daily Breakfast at Hotels/ Home stay/ Resort in all places
– Cab Ac Indica for the transfers and sightseeing from Bangalore to Bangalore
– Maximum Kilometer = 900 km
– Driver Day Bata for 3 days from 6 am to 8 pm
– Excellent and well behaved driver
– Toll and parking
– Sightseeing as per the itinerary
– Accommodation arranged in Hotels/ Resorts/ Home-stay given in the plan/similar category (as per availability on the date of booking)
– All Applicable taxes
– Entry fees (monuments, museum, parks, adventure activities etc) not included
– Any meals or services apart from the inclusions
– Any personal expenses
– Air fare / train fare/ bus fare not included. For discounted air ticket / bus ticket contact us directly.